Behavioral interview questions for Microsoft Excel:
- In what ways have your college experiences prepared you for a Microsoft Excel career?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Tell me about yourself.
- How will you manage to come in on time to the office?
- What would you do if you were fired in two years?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- Why do you want this Microsoft Excel job?
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
Microsoft Excel Interview questions for informational interview :