Behavioral interview questions for Accounting Manager:
- What two or three things are most important to you in a Accounting Manager position?
- How does this job compare with others you have applied for?
- What are your strengths?
- What new goals or objectives have you established recently?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at this company?
- How are your people-management skills? Can you give me one or two examples?
- How do you see this Accounting Manager job developing?
- If you went to work for us today, what job would you like to hold in three years?
- How many raises were given at your last position? Why were you given them?
Accounting Manager interview questions for informational interview :