Behavioral interview questions for Underwriter:
- What do you expect to learn from this Underwriter job, that you're not currently getting?
- Are you willing to go where the company sends you?
- Are there any particular companies that interest you?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- How long do you expect to remain employed with this company?
- How do you handle problems with customers?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Explain to me how your work experience is relevant to Underwriter position.
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- Are you a leader or a follower?
Underwriter Interview questions for informational interview :
- What do you look for in a Underwriter job?
- Describe the best person who ever worked for you or with you?
- Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
- Can you perform Internet research? Please describe to me your steps in doing so.
- What type of salary are you worth and why?
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What do you know about the Underwriter position you are interviewing for?
Basic interview questions:
- If you could change or improve anything about your college, what would it be?
- What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
- Would you choose the same curriculum again?
- What was the name of your most recent employer?
- What kind of training do you feel you would benefit from?
- In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our company?
Questions for general interview:
- How do you cope without motivation?
- What is your dream Underwriter job?
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- How much job security do you have in this position?
- Are you good at working in a team?
- How did you get your last job?
- When were you happy at work?
- Will you take a psychological examination as a condition of employment?
- How do you determine your priorities when you have multiple projects?
- How did that Underwriter job influence your career?
- How would you show co-workers the importance of cooperation?