Behavioral interview questions for Treasury:
- Tell me about your Treasury work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at this company?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What are your plans for self-improvement and personal development?
- On holiday, what do you miss most about your work?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
- Why do you feel you have top management potential?
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- After reading a description of the job, how do you see yourself fitting in with this Treasury job?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Tell me about something you are not proud of.
Treasury Interview questions for informational interview :
- What is your dream Treasury job?
- Do you mind if we contact your current employer for a reference?
- What has been your biggest frustration?
- Are there any particular companies that interest you?
- Why did you leave your last job.
- What do you expect to learn from this job, that you're not currently getting?
- How will you initiate a new relationship with a potential client?
- What are the major influences that encourage you to take a Treasury job?
Basic interview questions:
- What concerns do you have about this job?
- What is the most difficult adjustment you have ever had to make?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- How will you manage to come in on time to the office?
Questions for general interview:
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
- Why do you want this Treasury job?
- What are some things that you may change in the near future about your style of working?
- How many hours do you work a week to get your job done?
- What do you do if you can't solve a problem on your own?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- How have you helped increase sales and/or profits?
- What other careers have you applied for?
- How much job security do you have in this Treasury position?
- How would you describe an average day on this job?