Behavioral interview questions for Recovery Officer:
- How did you hear about this Recovery Officer position?
- In hindsight, what have you done that was a little harebrained?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What motivates you in a job and in personal life?
- Would you rather be liked or feared?
- Are you willing to make sacrifices for this company?
- Tell me about your successes in that job.
- What support training would you require to be able to do this Recovery Officer job?
- Do you participate in many social activities with your co-workers?
- What are your strengths?
Recovery Officer Interview questions for informational interview :
- What do (did) you like about that Recovery Officer job and company?
- Do you like doing things in a new way? Do you think it is worth it?
- What can you do for this company?
- What is the most enjoyable part of working?
- What skills did you learn at your last job that you can use here?
- Who do you respect? Why?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this Recovery Officer job?
Basic interview questions:
- How have you developed your interpersonal skills? Are they good?
- What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
- What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
- What do you do when making a mistake?
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
Questions for general interview:
- What specific skills acquired or used in previous jobs related to this position?
- What are you looking for in this Recovery Officer job?
- What are you looking for in this job?
- Describe the best person who ever worked for you or with you?
- What did you think of your last boss?
- What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
- Did you have any part-time jobs while you were going to school?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- How much job security do you have in this Recovery Officer position?
- Please briefly describe what brings you to be seeking a new position at this time.