Behavioral interview questions for Mortgage Banker:
- How does this Mortgage Banker job fit into your career plan?
- What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
- Why do you think you would like this type of work?
- Why is it important to work in a team?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- Describe your study habits.
- Does your current employer know you are planning to leave?
- Aren't you overqualified for Mortgage Banker position?
- How do you cope without motivation?
- What kinds of decisions are hard for you?
Mortgage Banker Interview questions for informational interview :
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this Mortgage Banker position?
- What do you know about the vacancy for which you are applying?
- How do you get along with your supervisor there?
- What are some of the things you find difficult to do? Why do you feel that way?
- How important is money to you?
- Tell me about a tricky situation for which you found a very simple solution?
- If boss gives you an unreasonable request, how would you handle it?
- What are the major influences that encourage you to take a Mortgage Banker job?
Basic interview questions:
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- How do you think you will fit into our operation?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What are your strengths?
- What types of people need to be treated with good manners?
Questions for general interview:
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- How much job security do you have in this Mortgage Banker position?
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- How long would it take you to make a contribution to our company?
- What courses do you wish you had taken that would have better prepared you?
- Can you summarize the contribution you would make to our organization?
- What are one or two areas in which you think you could improve your performance?
- Tell me about your most significant work experience.
- What challenges are you looking for in a Mortgage Banker position?
- I'm not sure you're suitable for the job, what do you think?