Behavioral interview questions for Job Demotion:
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this Job Demotion position?
- Are you good at taking orders and instructions?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at this company?
- Why should this company hire you?
- If you were hiring a person for this position, what qualities would you look for?
- Did you prepare your own resume?
- Do you think this company is ambitious and if so, why?
- Why do you think you would do well at this Job Demotion job?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- What experience do you have in this field?
Job Demotion interview questions for informational interview :