Behavioral interview questions for Real Estate Agent:
- What will be your key target in this Real Estate Agent job if we appoint you?
- Why were you transferred/promoted?
- If we hire you for this job, what would we need to do to bring you up to speed?
- What is the most enjoyable part of working?
- What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
- What is your approach to handling conflict? Solving problems?
- What aspects of your job do you consider most crucial?
- Why are you interested in this Real Estate Agent vacancy?
- Can you tell me about your last appraisal?
- What have you done that shows initiative?
Real Estate Agent Interview questions for informational interview :