Behavioral interview questions for Program Manager:
- Why did you decide to seek a Program Manager position with this company?
- What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
- What are the major influences that encourage you to take a job?
- What are your goals?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- How much money do you need to make?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- How do you think your education will help you on this Program Manager job?
- What do you find most attractive about this position?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
Program Manager Interview questions for informational interview :